Landlords insurance

Garabys is regulated by the FSA for general insurance sales through our relationship with partner insurers.  These insurers provide specialist Insurance products related to the Property Management and Letting Industry.

Landlord Building and Contents Insurance

Landlords Household Insurance provides comprehensive property insurance solely for the rental market. Whether you need stand alone contents or buildings and contents then we can provide you with the necessary cover.

Legal Expenses

A comprehensive Legal expenses product that will cover your costs in disputes between landlords and your tenant(s). This is a 12 month policy and costs just £39.90 per annum.

Legal Expenses & Rent Guarantee

This product provides the legal expenses cover with rent guarantee insurance up to a maximum of £2,500 per month.  A 6 month policy costs just £52.50 and a 12 month £98.70.

Commercial Properties Insurance including commercial & residential combined

Home Buildings & Contents Insurance with the option of personal belongings cover

Alternatively, fill out your contact details in the form on any page of this website, and we’ll contact you direct.

Landlords insurance