We require all tenants to register with us before a viewing can take place. This can be done over the phone or by filling in a form called tenants viewing. All the information is required and if you are unsure then please enter appropriate information into the free text areas. Please note that all information is subject to checking at referencing and therefore please ensure all relevant information is disclosed.
If you are registering on behalf of someone, then please ensure you answer the questions for those that will be living at the property and not yourself. We will need the contact details of those that we need to contact to arrange a viewing with.
The rent does not include letting/administration fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following upfront fees may apply:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- Fees will be charged on a per person and will vary from property to property, so confirm before viewing
The tenancy fees applicable to each property can be viewed on rightmove.co.uk but if you are unsure then please press here VIEW TENANCY FEES
If you are simply requiring further information then in most cases all the information we have is displayed on our website under the individual property which are listed on property to let section. If you have a specific question then please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we answer your question.